April 12, 2024
10:00 - 17:00, Onsite Sign-in & Online ZOOM test
Participants are supposed to sign in at the conference venue and collect all the conference materials at the registration counter on this day.
April 13, 2024
09:00 - 17:00, Registration
09:00 - 09:10, Opening Ceremony
09:10 - 09:55, Keynote #1
09:55 - 10:30, Morning Coffee Break
10:30 - 11:15, Keynote #2
11:15 - 12:00, Keynote #3
12:00 - 13:30, Conference Lunch
13:30 - 15:30, Parallel Sessions
15:30 - 15:45, Afternoon Coffee Break
15:45 - 18:00, Parallel Sessions
18:30 - 21:00, Conference Dinner
April 14, 2024
Online Parallel Sessions
- The duration of a presentation slot is 15 minutes. Please target your presentation for a duration of about 12 minutes for the presentation plus ab. 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
- Authors must prepare their oral presentations to be sure to convey their message in clear and sharp manner, including giving outline of the key principles, facts and results. More detailed discussions can continue during the breaks.
- Oral Presentation Equipment provided by the conference organizer: Laptop Computer (MS Windows Operating System with MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader) Projectors & Screen. Personal laptops are not allowed for presentations.
- The Materials prepared by the presenters: PowerPoint or PDF files. Bring your presentation on a USB memory stick in MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats, and upload it in the Session Room computer no later than 10 minutes prior to your session start! You can also bring it earlier, during the coffee/lunch breaks before your presentation. Please upload your presentation in a right place in order to find it easily at the time of presentation.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- Presenters are invited to report to the session chair 15 minutes BEFORE the start of the session. Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.
- 1. For MS-PowerPoint presentations, please use the following versions only: PP 97-2003 (*.ppt) or 2007, 2010 to guarantee that it will be opened successfully on the on-site PC
2. We recommend to the PPT/PPTX format instead of PPS
3. All videos or animations in the presentation must run automatically.
- We cannot provide support for embedded videos in your presentation; please test your presentation with the on-site PC several hours before your presentation.
- In case your video is not inserted in MS-PowerPoint, it is possible to have it in other formats. Suggested bitrate for all mpeg4 based codecs is about 1 Mbps with SD PAL resolution (1024x576pix with square pixels, AR: 16/9).
- Only fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows will be available (English version of Windows). Use of other fonts not included in Windows can cause wrong layout/style of your presentation. Suggested fonts: Arial, Times New Roman.